SushiVid is the leading influencer marketing platform in Southeast Asia where you can find influencers with our discovery or marketplace tool, do outreach with invitation, campaign manage with our collaboration box, and gauge the effectiveness of your campaign with analytics.
With over 3,000 social media influencers spread across Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and Singapore, this is the only platform you need to execute your influencer marketing strategies.
In 18 months, SushiVid has served brands such as Digi, Lazada, KAO, Lafarge, MYCYBERSALE (MDEC) Universal Music, KL2017 (29th SEA Games), Samsung, Huawei, Uniqlo, Bonia, Tefal, and many more.
Leveraging on the power of genuine content and an engaged audience, these brands understand the potential of social media influencers and what they can achieve together. Let's get started.
- SushiVid is a marketplace that brings social media influencers and brands together.A Platform for Influencers
Published: 26 March 2018
ONE way for social media influencers to make money is by collaborating with brands, and hoping to bridge the gap is Yuhwen Foong. She created SushiVid, an online marketplace where influencers and brands can connect, collaborate and benefit each other.
- Yuhwen Foong was once an aspiring actress who struggled to make her big dreams come true.This Malaysian Start-up Will Help You Get the Best Influencers
Published: 12 May 2017
"I was dangling at the end of the food chain, going for dozens of castings, but getting no call backs and worst of all getting consistently low pay for all the effort I put in. I just wanted to land a good gig but I also had to deal with all the logistical nightmare of following up on jobs and my payment from different agencies,” Foong recalls.
- An aspiring actress, YuhWen Foong aims to disrupt the digital branding world in Malaysia by changing the way brands and digital influencers connect with SushiVid.Yuhwen Foong – Shaking Up Influencer Marketing in Malaysia
Published: 20 May 2017
Human Asia was honored to have been granted this exclusive interview by Wen.
- Aspiring local content creators were treated to a workshop full of sponsorship opportunities with brands such as Hermo, b.liv, Havaianas, Lazada, MILO® NUTRI UP™, BLU, JBL, and ZICO® Coconut Water, Monster Energy, and TagBooth.SushiVid Launches Influencer Workshop to Help New Content Creators [Press Release]
Published: 29 April 2017
The social media influencer workshop was organised by SushiVid, a platform connecting brands to social media influencers
- SUSHIVID, a company that connects brands to social media influencers, is organising its first workshop called “Crunch”.Free Workshop for Social Media Content Creators
Published: 27 April 2017
Over 100 social media content creators, including bloggers, Instagrammers and YouTubers, are set to attend the workshop.
- AFTER a year in business Sushivid chief executive officer Yuhwen Foong says she has learnt and gained much in her journey as an entrepreneur.A Platform to Connect Influencers with Brands
Published: 21 November 2016
Foong describes Sushivid as a brand influencer marketplace, a platform that connects brands with influencers, primarily catering to those on YouTube, Instagram and other popular social media platforms.
- Many people came up to me and asked, “Hey! What are your graduates up to these days?”Graduate Stories Episode 1
Published: 27 October 2016
I think having the graduates themselves share with you directly is probably more convincing.
- Malaysia-based advertising startup SushiVid has recently participated in the MaGIC Accelerator programme in Malaysia and DBS Hotspot programme in Singapore. The startup was also shortlisted to participate in the DiGi Accelerator but backed out due to time constraint.Sushivid, ad startup will protect talented people, creations from being cheated
Published: 19 August 2016
- Bootcamp survivors progress to second phase of DBS HotSpot 20169 Startups for a Fiery Competition at DBS HotSpot 2016 Pre-Accelerator Programme
Published: 21 July 2016
Following an intense three months of training and experimentation, nine start-ups were selected from DBS’s HotSpot Bootcamp to move on to the next stage – the Pre-Accelerator. With Seedly, a personal finance tool, also one Singapore Fintech Startups made it.
- MALAYSIANS spend an average of 80 minutes per session on YouTube when using mobile devices, double the global average of 40 minutes, according to a study by TNS Research and Google Malaysia – which means brands and marketers are circling.A Video Tells Your Story Better: SushiVid to Brands
Published: 5 May 2016
But tapping into this rich vein of media consumption is easier said than done. Kuala Lumpur-based startup SushiVid is attempting to address this need with its online marketplace that connects brands to YouTube influencers.
- TODAY’S Tech Talk with DNA show on BFM Radio went exactly the way Freda Liu, the usual host of the segment, likes it to go, with the flow being more of a conversation than a monologue by yours truly.DNA on BFM: A Tale of Three Marketplaces
Published: 5 May 2016
- YouTube marketplace facilitator Sushivid’s goal is to bridge the gap between what advertisers would like to achieve via Internet video and what YouTubers can offer. MEK ZHIN reports.Vid Pro Quo
Published: 7 March 2016
EVER since the invention of the television, humans have been hooked on the moving image as a source for just about everything. And when the Internet came along, it was only a matter of time before videos went viral globally.
- Start-ups come and start-ups go. Where some flourish, many falter. Thankfully for CEO and Co-Founder, Yuh Wen Foong, it looks like SushiVid is a stayer.SushiVid – A South East Asian Start-Up on the Rise [Press Release]
Sure they’ve got a catchy name and an on-trend concept, but their real strength lies in their grit and determination. But don’t just take our word for it. SushiVid’s ability to hustle and take the grind has been recognised by major accelerators.
- This year’s #MYCYBERSALE will see the Malaysian Digital Economy Corp (‘MDEC’) embrace new advertising techniques, with the help of a local technology start-up.
MDEC will subsidise YouTube influencer marketing videos for 18 of the SMEs they represent in order to drive more traffic to their websites during #MYCYBERSALE.
- YouTube is the third most visited website in Malaysia. That means we consume a lot of video content. At the same time, we also see a lot of emerging content creators on this platform as well. SushiVid is a marketplace that connects both brands and creators to create a win-win situation. Yuh Wen Foong, CEO of SushiVid will share with us why they are #MacamAgensiTapiBukan.Influencer Marketplace
Published: 4 January 2017
- Karamjit Singh from Digital News Asia.com talks about a brand new startup called Sushivid that aims to make it easier for brands to connect to YouTube influencers, Shopee's university to help train sellers to sell better and faster and Ensogo and why it has changed its models from traditional eCommerce to B2C marketplace.A Tale of Three Marketplaces
Published: 5 May 2016
Boasting a wealth of diverse experience, we have the perfect team to make SushiVid one of Asia’s great technology Brands. Leading the team is Wen, Firdaus, Keith Liew, Jacky Lai and Armand.