Published: (n.d.)SushiVid, a leading influencer marketing platform, announced today the launch of its first-ever Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) project aimed at promoting a career in politics in Malaysia.
Published: (n.d.)SushiVid Sdn Bhd, ASEAN’s leading influencer marketing company, is launching its Live Stream Incubator Program to help equip Malaysians and SMEs to cater to the upcoming demand for livestreams. The incubator program is named The SV Live Room with the tagline as Go Live, Be Your Own Boss. Working on an exclusive partnership with Lazada Malaysia, a leading e-Commerce platform, the program is set to take place from 18th May to 6th July 2021 via ZOOM and on the Lazada platform.
Published: (n.d.)SushiVid Sdn Bhd, ASEAN’s leading influencer management company, and Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri Malaysia (LHDNM) have rolled out an educational complimentary workshop on 7th March 2020 (Saturday) that sets to provide insightful tips and guidance to the influencers to further understand their responsibilities and rights as Malaysian citizens on tax declaration and tax benefits. The event took place at Menara Hasil in Damansara Perdana and was officiated by En. Hishamudin Mohamed, Director of Corporate Services, LHDN, and Ms. Foong Yuh Wen, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of SushiVid.
Published: (n.d.)SushiVid Sdn Bhd, ASEAN’s leading influencer management company has today announced its plan to work with the Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) or best known as the social media influencers to assist the Malaysian government and Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to deliver only valid and credible information to all Malaysians via social media platforms. This action is set to be non-profitable but solely an initiative to assist the Malaysian Government to provide an option to put through important announcements and provide a platform with follow up actions where Malaysians can refer to.
Published: (n.d.)SushiVid, ASEAN’s leading influencer management company has recently collaborated with SOCSO to provide SOCSO coverage for all Malaysian influencers. Instead of paying 100% for full coverage, influencers will now only need to pay 30% and get the remaining 70% to subsidize by the government. This initiative is effective from 15 June 2020 to 31 December 2021.